INFORMATION WE COLLECT
In running and maintaining our websites we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information may include traffic data, location data and other communication data.
- Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you register for information or an event, or make a purchase.
- Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies but you can choose to reject cookies by changing your browser settings. This may, however, prevent you from taking full advantage of our website.
USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you. In addition to this we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products or services.
- To provide information to you relating to other products that may be of interest to you. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information.
- To inform you of any changes to our websites, events, services or goods and products.
If you have previously purchased goods or services from us (including registering for events), we may provide you details of similar goods or services, or other goods and services that you may be interested in.
Where your consent has been provided in advance, we may allow selected third parties to use your data to enable them to provide you with information regarding unrelated goods and services that we believe may interest you. Where such consent has been provided, it can be withdrawn by you at any time.
DISCLOSING YOUR INFORMATION
We do not and will not sell or deal in personal or customer information. We will never disclose your personal details to a third party except the necessary information required by providers of products or services you have purchased or to protect the rights, property or safety of Tammie Horton, Phynix Initiative, our clients or third parties or if required by law. Some of our service providers may be overseas and may not be subject to Australian Privacy Laws. Please contact us if you require specific details.
We will use all reasonable means to protect the confidentiality of your Personal Data while in our possession or control. We will not knowingly share any of your Personal Data with any third party other than our service providers who assist us in providing the information and/or services we are providing to you.
We may however use in a general sense without any reference to your name, your information to create marketing statistics, identify user demands and to assist it in meeting customer needs generally. In addition, we may use the information that you provide to improve our website and services but not for any other use.
Any non-personal information, communications, contributions and material you send to our websites or to us by email, or which we obtain from third parties without promises of confidentiality, may be kept, used and disclosed by us on a non-confidential basis. We are free to use and reproduce any such information freely.
THIRD PARTY LINKS